|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 13:07|
The Department is seeking an experienced Project Manager to work with Department business stakeholders to develop and implement a successful market approach for the Department current project.
Project Management activities to support & manage an RFQ market approach (draft, RFQ, evaluation, reporting) for the Departments IT application.
Following evaluation and contract, the team will be required to implement working with Department IT and the successful contract vendor.
Skills and Experience Required:
- At least 5-7 years experience managing IT Projects
- Experience in preparing, coordinating and transition in of Commonwealth government procurement (RFT, RFQ etc) activities
- Ability to manage multi vendor relationships
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage across all levels of the organisation
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with an approx start date of mid-late July 2019. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's