|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 14:25|
The Project Manager will manage a diverse range of technical Information Communications and Technology (ICT) projects.
The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
- Responsible for the planning, management and delivery of new capability and system enhancements.
- Achieve project deliverables in accordance with the approved project scope.
- Plan and manage phases of system development or enhancement including requirement analysis, system design, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Develop and obtain approval for key project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Exception Reports, and Completion Reports.
- Conduct Key Stakeholder Engagement activities as required.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures, including contract and relationship management.
- Project Management Certification
- Knowledge of IT design
- Understanding Procurement and Regulations
- Contract Management Experience
- Experience in ICT Tender Management
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's