|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 17:26|
The successful candidate will have experience in eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information including process and procedural information to document requirements, both functional and non-functional to support procurement and upgrade activities.
- Provide Business Analysis (BA) services to the delivery stream projects, including elicitation, capture and management of requirements, to support project delivery.
- Ensure BA deliverables align to fit the standards and expectations set by the BA Capability team
- Complete ad-hoc analysis and provide recommendations as requested.
- Contribute to the alignment of the Science and Technology stream with other delivery streams and ensure consistency with BA outcomes.
- Proactively identify dependencies, risks and issues for the Project, and manage dependencies, risks or issues allocated to them aligned to the agreed framework.
- Proactively identify insights that help stakeholders achieve their objectives and improve products and services.
- Work collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders internal to, and potentially external to, the Bureau to enable successful delivery.
- Support continuous improvement and working with the BA Capability team to implement improvement initiatives
- Strong business analysis skills in a scientific or technical environment, including elicitation for functional and non-functional requirements, requirements management and traceability.
- Technical capability to analyse needs and articulate requirements for the underpinning capabilities required to implement projects within the Science and Technology stream.
- Experience on projects delivering scientific of technical solutions to deliver an overall business outcome.
- Knowledge and experience of applying security and resilience principles and frameworks.
- Strong communication skills and experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including executive level stakeholders, ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Experience managing requirements via Microfocus ALM/ Quality Centre or Atlassian JIRA tools, or other industry leading requirements management platforms
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Immediate start and contract till 30 June 2020. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. The ability to obtain and maintain a baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's