Sourcing Capability Lead
|Job Title:||Sourcing Capability Lead|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 10:24|
The Department is seeking a Sourcing Capability Lead to work within the Sourcing Centre of Excellence Branch.
The Sourcing Capability Lead will lead the Digital U, Sourcing Capability and Culture team to uplift digital sourcing capability across whole of government and industry. The team sits in the Sourcing Centre of Excellence Branch that includes a team of policy, data, digital delivery and engagement specialists focused on implementing the government’s response to the ICT Procurement Taskforce report.
You will use your strong engagement, facilitation, and networking skills to drive capability uplift.
You will be committed to implementing lasting cultural change and driving agency support for the government's commitment to changing digital sourcing culture and practices.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience and knowledge in uplifting capability and identifying capability strategies and initiatives
- Experience facilitating events and forums that drive capability uplift outcomes
- Willingness to adapt to, and advocate for new processes, cultural practices and ways of working
- Proven experience lead the preparation of senior executive level written briefs
- Proven ability to lead a small team and design and deliver successful outcomes
- Proven ability to engage and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders across industry and government agencies
- Experience working across government on capability uplift or other change programs
- Proven experience working with or establishing supplier governance programs
- Proven ability to provide accurate advice on sourcing and technology issues
- Experience working successfully on strategic supplier partnerships
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Production Mapping and Charting Solutions Lead (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Network Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)