Sourcing Support Officer
|Job Title:||Sourcing Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 10:42|
The Department is seeking a Sourcing Support Officer to work in an agile, multidisciplinary team to support and engage with users of the Department.
The Sourcing Support Officer will be the first point of contact for users of the Department. You will provide first level support and advice to Department users. You will respond to phone and email enquiries that cover a range of issues including procurement enquiries and technical platform issues.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience managing, supporting, and providing advice to users of a digital service and/or a government procurement panel.
- Experience assessing financial stability, governance arrangements and product offerings of businesses.
- Experience in the assessment of case studies, references and supporting documentation.
- Experience in the management of stakeholders both internal and external to the service.
- Experience managing sensitive, difficult and complex problems relating to customer service.
- Experience with talking to customers and responding professionally to customer issues and resolving these to the customers satisfaction in a prompt manner.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra or Sydney based role. Immediate start and 6 month contract. 1 x 6 month contract extension option pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. Baseline security clearance preferred.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's