|Job Title:||Security Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 13:40|
The Department is undertaking a major program that includes the refresh the ICT landscape and requires additional capability to help define that future state architecture and solutions to support the business case and future tender processes. A team will be responsible for defining the target architecture and major platforms required including:
- Asset management
The program of work will be executed with many projects operating in parallel addressing separate packages of work within those domains identified above.
The position of Security Architect will be required to contribute to the development of the Departments security standards and design patterns for the program solution designs.
The position will include supporting projects to derive security requirements and produce risk and threat assessments relevant to their project focus areas.
- Contribute to the definition of the Target state security architecture for all components of the program.
- Contribute to the definition of the security framework (ISO 27001) and systems including the major components required to implement PSPF, ISM and ASD top 37 cyber security measures.
- Contribute to the overall design of the security architecture being developed as well as the transition, operational and risk requirements.
- Provide input to more detailed security management design effort and promote compatibility and principles of the overall architecture with the new operating model.
- Provide oversight to the implementation of the security controls within project solutions.
- Assist in estimating budgetary resources, schedules, and costs required for the solutions.
- Work with the broader program team to ensure the overall architecture is consistent with, and fully supports, the overall business and platform architectures for the program.
- The objective is to produce a high-quality overall program architecture to support the costing of the business case and support future tender requirements of the Department. Comply with all Department work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Comply with all Department work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with a minimum of one of:
- NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- ACSC – Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Australian Government – Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
- Experience with Australian Privacy Act and/or General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Understanding and/or experience with:
- security design principles,
- business impact assessments,
- risk assessments,
- security reference architecture,
- threat modelling
- security patterns and security architecture frameworks e.g. SABSA
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Approx start date of 15 July 2019 with contract till 30 June 2022.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. The ability to obtain and maintain a Baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's