PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
|Job Title:||PeopleSoft Technical Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 15:41|
The Department has a requirement for PeopleSoft Technical Consultant in the PeopleSoft Project Team. This includes providing technical leadership to the PeopleSoft Project Team.
Skills and Experience Required:
The successful contractor will be required to demonstrate at least 2+ years of experience in the following.
- PeopleSoft Refresh and System Administration is mandatory.
- Deployment of PeopleSoft HR and ELM domains i.e. PIA domain, Application server, process scheduler and Elastic Search.
- Support and maintenance of PeopleSoft Architecture environments HR 9.2 and ELM 9.2 on PeopleTools 8.55 – 8.57, residing on Microsoft Windows 2012 R2 servers.
- PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistant.
- PeopleTools patching and upgrades e.g. PT 8.55 to PT 8.57.
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub.
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker (Integration with PeopleSoft Application and third party vendors) & Integration Gateway.
- Performance Tuning of PeopleSoft HR/ELM system & domains (WL, APPSRV, PRCS).
- Excellent understanding of and experience in HCM Human Resources, Absence Management, Global Payroll, Time and Labour and Enterprise Learning.
- PeopleSoft Performance Management (PPM).
- PeopleSoft Testing Framework (PTF).
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's