|Job Title:||PeopleSoft Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 15:40|
The Department has a requirement for a PeopleSoft Developer in the PeopleSoft Project Team. This includes providing Development and functional architect work as part of the PeopleSoft Project Team.
Skills and Experience Required:
The successful contractor will be required to demonstrate at least 2+ years of experience in the following.
- Development of PeopleSoft HR and ELM domains i.e. PIA domain, Application server, process scheduler and Elastic Search.
- Excellent understanding of and experience in HCM Human Resources, Absence Management, Global Payroll, Time and Labour and Enterprise Learning.
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub.
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker (Integration with PeopleSoft Application and third party vendors) & Integration Gateway.
- Performance Tuning of PeopleSoft HR/ELM system & domains (WL, APPSRV, PRCS).
- Document business requirements for any enhancements or new features.
- Develop functional and technical design specifications.
- Document solution options and recommendations to meet business requirements.
- Technical development of solution.
- Troubleshooting and defect remediation.
- Provide post-production support.
- Document system configuration changes.
- Develop training materials, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and other supporting documentation.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's