Systems Administrator Linux
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator Linux|
|Salary:||$80 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 08:26|
The System Administrator is responsible for complex activities and tasks relating to design, development, integration, configuration, hardening, and documentation of Cyber Security Systems. The System Administrator will conduct these activities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders.
- Design, install and maintain all server hardware and software systems.
- Conduct Linux systems administration including Operating System installation, configuration, integration, hardening, software and patch management and documentation of Cyber Security Capability.
- System patching including Red Hat Ansible, Red Hat Satellite automation, configuration management and deployment tools.
- Design, develop and maintain all system tools for all scripts and automation processes and monitor system capacity and usage.
- Identify and analyse system performance issues, and work in close coordination with related stakeholders to recommend and implement remediation actions.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
IT Systems Analyst
VMWare Cloud Foundation Administrator (TSPV)