Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 15:52|
- Assist with Project planning, Project delivery, schedules and manage work packages.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the development of project documentation, including standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Contribute and assist with routine record keeping and data entry, including using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the logging of risks and issues.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the tracking and reporting of team action items.Work cohesively with other project team staff in a program setting.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date August/negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's