472 - Combat Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||472 - Combat Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 11:01|
The role requires a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to enable MCPSPO to fulfil its primary role of delivering seaworthy materiel whilst concurrently undertaking further SPO Reform.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Conduct Technical Information Reviews (TIRs) and Impact Assessments; presentation at Request for Problem ResoluƟon Review Boards;
- Conduct of technical investigations;
- Characterise and/or review risk assessments;
- Provision of professional engineering advice to enable informed decision making.
- The candidate will be required to hold a relevant tertiary qualification in Mechanical Engineering and have a demonstrated knowledge of the Defence Seaworthiness Management System (DSwMS)
- The candidate should have experience in the development of the full suite of engineering change proposal documentation including:
- OSI and Function and Performance Specifications, System Requirements Reviews, PDR, CDR ILS Instructions, Technical Maintenance Plans, Preventative Maintenance Schedules and safety cases
For Further information call Aaron Breban on 0439394902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's