415 - ICT Security
|Job Title:||415 - ICT Security|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 11:18|
This role is within the CASG environment working on the management of cyber and ICT Security Accreditation and Certification activities.
Skills and Qualifications:
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following.
- An ability to assess and audit deliverables developed in support of Certification and Accreditation for JC4ISPO managed systems,
- to conduct stage 1 and 2 audits for managed systems,
- to ensure that all systems obtain security certification and accreditation from respective authorities prior to deployment in operations or exercises,
- to manage complex Certification and Accreditation engagements, significantly contributing to Project operations and exercise through obtaining endorsement from respective security accreditation authorities within the Project,
- to manage internal and external stakeholder engagements in obtaining the Certification and Accreditation business unit objectives of the project and that of the Certification Authority and an ability to assist in the assessment of service providers, suppliers and vendors of information systems to ensure the security of information along with protecting the integrity of Project Operations.
For further information please call Aaron Breban on 0439394902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)