|Job Title:||Project Managers_2909135|
|Salary:||Hourly rates apply|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 15:39|
The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
Skills and Knowledge required
- Project Management Certification (AIPM Certification at CPPM or other equivalent certification).
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Contract management experience.
- Experience in ICT tender management and procurement would be highly regarded.
- Responsible for the planning, management and delivery of new capability and system enhancements.
- Achievement of project deliverables in accordance with the approved project scope.
- Perform project management consistent with the organisation’s project methodology.
- Plan and manage phases of system development or enhancement including requirement analysis, system design, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Initiation and management of procurements in a timeframe supporting the wider project requirements.
- Development and obtaining approval for key project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Exception Reports, and Completion Reports.
- Management of project risks and issues.
Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
Candidates that do not meet the requirements will not be contacted or considered.
Applications close 30 September
Contact Nicole for further details. 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's