IT Security Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Security Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 11:17|
The DIS portfolio is transitioning to a fully automated DevOps model in self-contained, multidisciplinary scrum teams. All products in the portfolio are at slightly different maturity levels in this process and working to align to the strategic end goal set out.
Successful candidate would have (Core Skillset):
• Been a qualified IRAP assessor at some point in the last five years
• Have experience with identity, authentication and authorisation systems
• Have a good understanding of enterprise level security practices
• Is an expert in the areas of IT security audit, security governance, risk, compliance and assurance
• Has broad knowledge and understanding of IT applications security, information architecture concepts and Australian Government ISM and PSPF
• Can identify and recommend security system improvements, including managing major change programmes and associated contracts
• Experience with PKI based systems.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a IT Security Analyst
• Tertiary education or qualifications in IT, Computer Science, Engineering or similar
• Experience in reviewing and writing security documentation such as system security plans
• Practical experience in IRAP assessments
• Develop security documentation and implement strategies to configure, administer and maintain security in IT systems
• Provide technical leadership, direction and advice to stakeholders to resolve complex and sensitive technical issues and compliance processes
• Apply a breadth of expertise and exercise a high level of influence on areas of IT security
• Maintain the integrity of IT security processes by ensuring compliance with the companies policies and processes, whole of government regulations (such as PSPF and ISM) and other relevant statutory requirements.
To be considered for this role you must be an Australian Citizen and it is preferred that you hold a baseline security clearance.
Job closes Wednesday 26th June - if you have any questions, please contact Fiona on 1300 944 936.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Infrastructure Systems Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) level 6 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)