Project Manager - Security
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Security|
|Salary:||$119 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 25, 2019 16:11|
The Project Manager will take responsibility for the delivery of their assigned projects and manage finances, risks, issues, organisational change management and communications in line with the program's framework.
The role will be expected to be able to interact effectively across a diverse range of skillsets included ICT experts, Security Architects, Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Cyber Security Operations Centre (CSOC) members, policy development, technical writing, procurement and PMO functions. To be successful in the role the Project Manager must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes, and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards
The Project Manager will be expected to operate as part of the team of Project Managers within the Robust Program and adhere to a common project framework, including standard approaches to scheduling, finances and planning. Within the role there will be flexibility to influence those frameworks and utilize their expertise to enhance the overall outcomes of the program.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous project management roles in both the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh and/or transformation programs;
- Demonstrated achievement of project delivery, managing scope, budget, schedule and expectations in projects valued around $10m;
- Proven project delivery capability including overseeing multiple concurrent service providers and customer implementation teams;
- Significant experience working on security remediation and transformation projects including implementing business process change
- Demonstrated experience working with technically complex projects involving high volume transactions, very large data sets and the integration of multiple technologies; and
- Excellent technical domain knowledge within the Infrastructure Stream in particular the design, installation and commissioning of data centres, mid-range compute and storage.
- Demonstrated experience delivering Security project which are aligned to PSPF and ISM
- Must have experience delivering Security projects in the public service.
- Eligible for baseline security clearance (Australian National)
- Experience delivering projects in federal government
- Recognised Security Industry qualifications
- Domain experience across IDAM, PAM, NAC, Scanning/patching and Alerting
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with 2 x 6 months extension options
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's