Digital Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Digital Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 15:31|
The Business Analyst will work with a Scrum Master, Product Owner, Developers and Test analysts. The Business Analyst will be required to:
• Identify and document new and existing business processes and requirements. • Create and refine product and program backlog items.
• Assist with research, design, prototyping and other exploration activities in line with the Digital Service Standard.
• Assist with the development and execution of test coverage and test cases.
The performance of the Business Analyst will be measured against successful delivery of the required outcomes as noted. The Business Analyst is to have weekly performance meetings with the Director of Governance at a minimum, populate Agency timesheets to track effort, and will be expected to regularly brief senior executive on delivery progress as directed
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst within an agile delivery team.
- Experience delivering solutions in compliance with the Digital Service Standard.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate between business and technical terminology.
- Experience working within the SAFe agile framework.
- Experience working with Microsoft products in a development environment (e.g. CRM 365, SharePoint, Team Foundation Server)
- Formal Business Analysis qualifications.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with a 11 Month Contract with Possible Extensions
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security clearance is Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's