System and Software Tester
|Job Title:||System and Software Tester|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 15:53|
- Quickly learn and adapt to the departments systems and processes
- Reviewing and updating requirements/user stories and providing associated test estimates
- Developing and executing test cases
- Preparing complex test data
- Developing, reviewing and maintaining test documentation including test strategies, test plans, test suites, test summary reports, testing processes and knowledge base articles
- Contribute to testing approvals within ITIL-based change management processes - Identifying, documenting and managing defects through to resolution –
- Managing tasks and testing artefacts within Team Foundation Server and/or Service Now
- Ability to build, share and retain critical in-depth knowledge of the systems developed and maintained by the department
- Attending and contributing to scrum events (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint retrospective etc.)
- Performing knowledge transfer, training and demonstrations to team members and stakeholders
- Conduct regular end to end system regression testing - SQL and automated testing skills
- Other duties as required.
- Possess recent, relevant testing experience within the last 5 years
- Possess experience working with incremental delivery methods such as Agile for multiple projects concurrently
- Candidates should possess formal qualifications or certification as they pertain to the role
- SQL and automated testing skills
- Possess experience using automation tools such as Tosca, Selenium, Cucumber etc.
The role is Canberra based with a 11 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Months extension.
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security clearance is Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 11 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (VMware) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (VMware) Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer (Technical Team Lead) Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)