Program manager - Enterprise Data Development
|Job Title:||Program manager - Enterprise Data Development|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 17:47|
- Provide oversight of the implementation of the NDIA Data Management Strategy
- Manage a multi-disciplinary data development team
- Plan deliverables and track to key milestones, ensuring a shared understanding of objectives and dependencies
- Routinely update executive, program governance and other stakeholders on progress and risks to delivery
- Coach and upskill teams in Agile practice
- Promote and maintain an outcomes focused culture, driving teams to meet deadlines and high-quality standards
- Embed the use of DevOps practices and supporting technology stack in development teams
- Undertake activities to maintain an understanding of business accounts, that is, business context, goals and key performance indicators.
- Operationalise the new analytics platform across key business accounts.
- Support improved data literacy of business areas to maximise the value of business systems and reporting.
- Work within a team and maintain a consistent and systematic approach.
- Meet agreed key performance indicators.
- Other duties as required
- 10+ years people management experience, leading technical teams
- Strong Agile project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in fast paced environments
- Intermediate competency and experience in MS Excel.
- Experience in executing, reading, interpreting and evaluating data and simple modelling.
- Experience in collaborating and communicating with stakeholders where measures are on track or most at risk and the identification of potential solution
- Experience Working in Government work and / or large scale start ups
The role is Sydney based with a 12 Month Contract
Australian citizenship is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's