Senior Microsoft SQL Designer
|Job Title:||Senior Microsoft SQL Designer|
|Location:||New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2019 17:33|
• Integration of current Production systems into the newly built Data Warehouse
• Integration of the Regulatory Transformation Program components with the newly built Data Warehouse
• Maintenance and enhancements to the enterprise data model
• Creation of technical documentation to support related support and development
As a valued member in the team, you will also be:
• undertaking additional responsibilities or tasks as required
• working professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of ASIC, modelling the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive SQL Server T-SQL/ SSIS development, triggers, stored procedures, SQL server full-text indexing experience
- Visual Studio Data Tools in a source-controlled environment, ideally using GIT
- Scripting, Powershell automation scripting (ideal), ability to debug or modify API's developed in C# (nice to have)
- Database design methodologies - DataVault, Kimble, Normal Forms, normalisation and denormalisation
- Knowledge of analytic data modelling with prior experience working with QlikSense, Tableau, Cognos
- Proven experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) & Dev ops, automated builds and deployment
- DBA experience in AG environments.
- Agile development experience
- Web development experience would ideal, but not critical.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills and the ability to liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Experience in resolving complex client and stakeholder related queries.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is New South Wales based with a 12 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Months extension options
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's