Mulesoft Integration Designer & Administrator
|Job Title:||Mulesoft Integration Designer & Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 17:57|
• Create conceptual end to end integration deliverables, technical specification documents and recommend high quality solutions for the MuleSoft integration platform.
• Configuration, management and deployment of APIs and SOA Services.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Proven ability to develop Mulesoft services in CI/CD and Agile;
• Good understanding of different Mulesoft layers;
Working knowledge of Mulesoft platform patterns and best practices;
• Engaging stakeholders to transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans;
• Formulating testing approaches, developing test cases and deploying code in defined releases;
• Planning, prioritising and managing workloads in an Agile development environment.
The following education, qualifications and/or experience are essential for this role:
• Tertiary qualification in IT, Software Engineering or Computer Science.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with a 12 Month Contract and 3 x 12 Months Extension options
Australian citizenship is required, NV2 Security clearance is Desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's