|Job Title:||Test Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 18:29|
Successful applicant(s) will demonstrate the ability to cope with growing complexity and creativity in design by thinking outside the box to determine the best way a test can be performed. Applying both business and functional knowledge, they develop end-to-end testing strategies using quality processes and methodologies.
looking for one or more test specialists to undertake various activities in either a fulltime, part time and/or ad-hoc capacity.
Activities will include:
• Define, document and obtain approval for Test strategy and plans, including objectives, overall phasing and testing methodology and standards
• Ownership of manual and automated test cases
• Define and track test metrics, including code coverage, quality and performance
• Manage execution of testing efforts; including meeting committed delivery dates for released and soon to be released applications and components
• Review the development process to ensure that defect tracking (identification, fixing, retesting and migration defects) is properly addressed. If not, define the defect tracking process and incorporate it into the overall development process.
• Facilitate structured walk-throughs, user acceptance testing and peer reviews
• Coordinate and execute regression testing, test automation, performance testing, functionality and usability testing
• Plan and execute test scripts and scenarios
• Follow bug reporting and tracking process
Skills and Experience Required:
You will have proven experience in:
• Coordinating and executing regression testing;
• Test automation;
• Performance testing;
• Functionality and usability testing;
• Planning and executing test scripts and scenarios; and
• Developing test plans and entry/exit criteria.
The following education, qualifications and/or experience are essential for this role:
• At least three year’s experience in testing IT packages;
• Strong IT skills to deliver outcomes that achieve a high customer experience;
• Solid understanding of application development lifecycle processes using Agile methodologies;
• Ability to work as a team member and contribute positively to the work of the team; and
• Tertiary qualification in IT, Software Engineering or Computer Science (preferred).
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with a 12 Month Contract and 3 x 12 Months Extension options
Australian citizenship is required, NV2 Security clearance is Desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
IT Automation Testers
Automation Engineer – multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)