ServiceNow Development and Administration
|Job Title:||ServiceNow Development and Administration|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 18:56|
You will leverage your experience and knowledge to deliver end-to-end ServiceNow solutions; including the technical implementation of processes, workflows, process automation, report development, portal & dashboards and system configurations.
You will assist clients by conducting proof of concepts, design workshops and stakeholder engagement activities.
The department requires support to deliver and maintain a range of business-critical applications. Looking for one or more application automation deployment specialists to undertake various activities in either a fulltime, part time and/or ad-hoc capacity.
Skills and Experience Required:
You will have proven experience in:
• Supporting ServiceNow configuration and administration;
• Engaging stakeholders to transform business and technical requirements into implementation plans;
• Formulating testing approaches, developing test cases and deploying code in defined releases, including the use of the Automated Testing Framework;
• Using PowerShell, Java Scripting, HTML, CSS, AJAX and similar technologies to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes; and
• Planning, prioritising and managing workloads in an Agile development environment.
• Troubleshooting skills and logical thinking through problems.
The following education, qualifications and/or experience are essential for this role:
• 3 years ServiceNow platform management and development experience
• 3 years of hands-on experience with Glide, Java Script, Jelly, CSS and AJAX within ServiceNow;
• Proven integration experience between ServiceNow and third party tools and applications such as Mulesoft;
• Proficient experience with workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, and notifications;
• Strong development skills to deliver products that achieve a high customer experience (easy self-service and intuitive navigation);
• Solid understanding of application development lifecycle processes using Agile methodologies;
• Ability to work as a team member and contribute positively to the work of the team;
• ServiceNow Certified System Administrator;
• ServiceNow Certified Developer &/or Implementation Specialist (preferred); and
• Tertiary qualification in IT, Software Engineering or Computer Science (preferred).
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with a 12 Month Contract and 3 x 12 Months Extension options
Australian citizenship is required, NV2 Security clearance is Desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Java EE Developer and DevOps Engineer
Systems Engineer (Automation and Monitoring) Level 5 (TSPV)
Full Stack Developer - React and .Net Core (NV1)
Senior Business Analyst
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)