Senior Program Architect
|Job Title:||Senior Program Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2019 19:15|
Senior Program Architect must be capable of designing, describing, and managing delivery of the solution engineered in relation to specific business problems. The successful candidates will be responsible for delivering overall technical vision for a number of high priority solutions that will provide the basis for the Department continuing up scaling of its environment and transitioning into a self-sustaining in house IT workforce.
Technologies and areas of specialised skillsets that are desirable for these positions are:
1. Windows 2008 Server and higher (2016);
2. SQL Windows 2008 and higher (2017);
3. Win10 Desktop SOE;
4. Citrix VDI Standard SVDI and Private PVDI;
5. Cyber Security:
i. MFA / RSA;
ii. VPN; and
iii. Vulnerability scanning – Tenable;
6. Hyper Converge Infrastructure (HCI) WMWare Nutanix;
7. Unified Communications;
8. O365 Tenancy administration;
9. Cloud Migration;
10. Exchange 2016;
13. SharePoint; and
The successful candidates will be working in a high paced, challenging and engaged client environment where they will engaged with the senior management cohort and be technically hands-on at the same time. You will be heavily involved in the testing, implementation and deployment of several core solutions for the Department.
They will also solve real business problems, deliver results, and make a difference. In a practical sense that means they will be an advanced technical specialist and possess a variety of thin/thick and mid-range development skills.
Skills and Experience Required:
You will have proven experience in:
- Architecture experience and relevant development experience across a broad set of enterprise technologies, including integration & middleware technologies, including those listed in the Overview
- 10+ years people management experience, leading technical teams
- Strong Agile project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in fast paced environments, and
- Extensive experience in system integration with leading edge technologies, including but not limited to:
o Hybrid; and
o Cyber Security.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with a 12 Month Contract and 2 x 12 Months Extension options
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's