ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architecture)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architecture)|
|Salary:||$120 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 10:52|
1. Develop enterprise-wide ICT security architectural principles and policies to ensure the security of Defence ICT systems.
2. Liaise with multiple project and capability stakeholders to design and documentation of ICT system security controls.
3. Analyse and assess ICT system security documentation and configuration, including the use of vulnerability assessment tools.
4. Undertake ICT security threat and risk assessment.
5. Support the operation of the IT security team by providing the following services:
• IT security education and outreach
• Leadership on IT security related matters and issues
• Lead the Continuous improvement processes
• Stakeholder engagement on security-related matters
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 or 24 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's