Microsoft Azure Technical Specialists
|Job Title:||Microsoft Azure Technical Specialists|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 14:43|
These roles will lead the creation of the cloud operating model, including integration with on premise management and support systems. The position will also provide expert operational support for multiple teams and projects within the department.
The organisation has embarked on multi-vendor cloud environment with Azure Cloud platform leading the way for hosting Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Dynamics 365) applications. The department is seeking to engage the services of a number of qualified and experienced Azure technical specialist to support Dynamics 365 application program for range of important business solutions.
Commencement as soon as possible.
• Design and configure technical operational processes, practices, automation scripts, reporting, alerting within O365, D365 and other cloud systems.
• Liaise with the operational and project teams during creation and transition of the operational model to the client’s operational teams.
• Work with operational team members to upskill them on the new operational support processes, tools used, scripts built as well as practices and procedures
• Provision workloads and services with cloud service providers in an automated fashion.
• Monitor operational reporting, alerting and other required support systems
• Identify, investigate and resolve routine issues and carry out maintenance tasks.
• Undertake analysis and report on network load and performance statistics.
• Identify operational problems and contribute to their resolutions.
Skills and Experience Required:
Microsoft Azure Technical Specialist key requirements:
Mandatory & Essential Criteria:
- Extensive Experience and knowledge of using the Azure cloud platform in an Enterprise environment to deliver enterprise services and capabilities.
- Strong IT Operations and cloud management experience, including the automation of tasks and processes.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Microsoft and cloud technologies including O365, D365 and Azure, telephony, security and networks.
- Demonstrated skills in the analysis of complex problems, and in the troubleshooting and resolution of high-impact incidents.
- Ability to plan and schedule complex workloads, including the balance of business-as-usual and project related tasks.
- Training and certification in Azure is advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience providing level 2 or level 3 support in an enterprise environment.
- Exposure to DevOps, Continuous Delivery and Agility practices.
- Continuously develop product knowledge and quickly learn new technology platforms and skills.
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks with minimal assistance.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and mentor technical staff
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of
- CRM Portal solutions and/or ADX Portals
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with clients in a professional manner
- Ability to work cohesively in a team environment using an Agile based method
- Ability to work transparently and collaboratively, including when making decisions.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Canberra based with a 11 Month Contract.
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is Required. Valid Police Check last 3 months required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer (.Net / C#) (NV1)
Business Analyst - Endpoint Projects and Roadmap Level 4 (TSPV)
Solution Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Engineer - Oracle Identity (IAM) (NV1)