Citrix/Wintel Support Officer
|Job Title:||Citrix/Wintel Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 16:39|
The Department is looking for an experienced Citrix Engineer with minimum 5 years’ of hands experience in midrange support to work in our operations team to support the following technologies for VDI desktop delivery:
- Citrix Xenapp 6.x+;
- Citrix Provisioning Services 6.x+;
- Citrix Netscalers for load balancing; and
- Citrix Director, Storefront and license server.
- Microsoft: Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, DFSR, Active Directory, LDAP, Terminal Server;
- Messaging: Microsoft Exchange 2016; and
Monitoring: SCOM, VROPS.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience and Expertise of the Specified Personnel in Citrix & Wintel support, in line with the indicative work program in Item 11. Services/work required;
- Knowledge and Qualifications of the Specified Personnel in Citrix & Wintel support in line with the indicative work program in Item 11. Services/work required
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx start date of 29 July 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Procurement (Level 3) (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)