Oracle Policy Automation Developer
|Job Title:||Oracle Policy Automation Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 17:12|
The Integrated Business Solutions Section requires the services of an Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) Developer to assist in the following projects:
- National Quality Safeguards Commission (NQSC)
- Humanitarian Settlements Program (HSP); and
- Child Care Reform.
- Enhance and support business systems through development, review and deployment of OPA solutions;
- Write rules in OPA’s Oracle Policy Modelling (OPM) development tool;
- Produce detailed technical solution documentation;
- Integrating OPA with Siebel;
- Elicit requirements from business owners and translate these into specifications; and
- Articulate and teach technical solutions to other Department technical staff.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in developing Oracle Policy Automation solutions;
- Experience in writing rules in OPA’s Oracle Policy Modelling (OPM) development tool;
- An ability to document detailed technical solutions;
- Architectural or business designer experience;
- Integration of OPA with Siebel;
- The ability to elicit requirements from business owners and translate the requirements into specifications; and
- Experience in applying a wide range of software development methodologies.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract. 1 x 12 month contract extension option pending budget & delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security is required for the role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Engineer - Oracle Identity (IAM) (NV1)
Network Automation Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer (.Net / C#) (NV1)
System Administrator (VMware) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (VMware) Level 4 (TSPV)