Business Intelligence Leads
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Leads|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 17:22|
The Lead must have extensive data literacy skills to express complex data into digestible messages to key stakeholders and for whole division operational analysis. The Lead will be working across a various reporting platform, consistently tracking results and will be required to deliver high quality information on business performance indicators to the key stakeholders and internal division. The Lead will employ business analytics strategies according to an account management model. The Lead will need to have excellent collaboration and communication skills working with team members nationally. The Lead will need to work flexibly and strategically in prioritizing action items on an ad hoc basis. The Lead should make a consistent effort to understanding the strategic direction and objectives of the Scheme to ensure consistent workflow
Skills and Experience Required:
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical.
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (eg actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
- Will be able to execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Intermediate competency and experience in MS Excel.
- Experience using SAS/SAS VA, SQL, SharePoint and PANDA/PANDA Live
The role is based anywhere below with a 12 Month Contract.
New South Wales
Locations: 1. Robina 2. Chermside 3. Toowoomba 4. Newcastle 5. Surry Hills 6. Penrith 7. Melbourne 8. Geelong 9. Hobart 10. Adelaide 11. Perth
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's