Business Intelligence Account Manager
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Account Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 18:30|
The Assistant Director BI will lead a creative, effective, agile and technically skilled team of data analysts to produce consistent and accurate reports and insights to improve Scheme performance. The role will focus on collaborating with key business areas in the development and implementation of consumable reports and analytics to address key risks and emerging trends within these areas.
• Supervise, coach, lead and develop a creative, effective, responsive and technically skilled data analysts known as the Analytics Pool team.
• Develop and undertake procedures to ensure that the Analytics Pool team has a robust and nationally consistent methodology and approach to analytics and presentation of analytics.
• Deliver a high level of quality, productivity or service.
• Collaborate with Assistant Directors across Data and Insurance, including BI Service Delivery and Performance / Partners, to ensure consistent analytics, actions and messaging.
• Work with independence to manage your time in a busy environment with competing priorities and business demands.
• Utilize your strong knowledge of actuarial, statistical and mathematical modelling techniques to deliver value add products.
• Assist the Director to establish quality assurance and governance processes around all BI national office reporting.
• Deliver an iterative and collaborative flow of information expertise.
• Develop and deliver strong methodology and business resources.
• Interpret trends, analysis and data insights in the context of the scheme utilizing strong problem solving and an ability to connect analysis to real world problems and questions.
• Undertake activities to maintain currency of knowledge in understanding the Scheme, that is, business context, goals and key performance indicators.
• Champion good visual communication and a participant focussed approach across BI Insights more broadly.
• Articulate complex information into simple messages that can be consumed by key stakeholders with varied levels of data literacy.
• Enact the Data and Insurance Management Operating Rhythm.
• Attendance and contribution at stakeholder’s meetings, as required.
• Motivated to continue to develop technical and analytical skills and integrity to deliver quality work.
• Support the development of analyst’s knowledge, skills and abilities so that they can fulfil their current or future job responsibilities.
• Other duties as directed.
• Meet agreed key performance indicators.
Skills and Experience Required:
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical.
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (eg actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
- Will be able to execute the technical Business Intelligence functions within an account management model
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals.
- Experience using SAS/SAS VA, SQL, SharePoint and PANDA/PANDA Live
- Toowoomba, QLD
- Adelaide, SA
12 Month Contract.
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 16 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Land Intelligence Project Support (senior level) (NV2/TSPV preferred)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)