Lotus Notes Developer
|Job Title:||Lotus Notes Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2019 19:01|
The Lotus Notes Developer will be required to design, develop and maintain Lotus Notes and Domino based computer applications and services
IT Services endeavours to keep pace with technological advances and emerging capabilities to provide innovative, stable and accessible systems and tools. The team delivers technological elements of the department’s regulatory transformation, Government reforms and maintains cyber resilience.
In the Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Applications Team – Lotus Notes Team you will provide support to the enterprise Lotus Notes and Domino applications, testing for Windows 10 compatibility and associated remediation changes.
As a Lotus Notes Developer, you will be required to:
- Test and analyse the impact of Windows 10 on existing Lotus Notes R8 applications and design, developer, test and implement any required changes to the address issues uncovered.
- Provide technical and user support for existing applications.
- Maintain good relationships with Lotus Notes systems administration and testing groups so that ASIC IT delivers a consistent co-ordinated service to users.
- Undertaking additional responsibilities or tasks as required
- Working professionally, positively and cooperatively as part of the team and ASIC, modelling the values of Accountability, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Taking all reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of fellow workers and any other person at the workplace that may be affected by your actions.
- Ability to develop Lotus Notes R8 or above applications and in-depth knowledge of the environment, Lotus Notes administration, application security, formula language and Lotus Script.
- Working Knowledge of Domino Server R6 (or R8) operation and server tasks.
- Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system security and policy implementation is highly desirable.
- Programming using COM and integration with MS Office applications is highly desirable.
- Working Knowledge of Java programming, web services, XML, HTTP agents, including threads, garbage collection and memory issues is desirable
- General software design techniques and experience with structured analysis techniques, structured programming and Object-oriented programming.
- At least five year’s experience in Lotus Notes development and support.
- Experience in Lotus Notes administration is highly desirable.
- Experience in the use of Remedy, SharePoint, MS Word and MS Excel is desirable
- A relevant tertiary qualification in computing science or a related discipline from a recognised educational/accredited institution is desirable and/ or equivalent substantial relevant work experience (current or previous).
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Sydney with a 3 Month Contract with a 1 Month Extension.
Australian citizenship is required, NV1 Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Full Stack Developer
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)