|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 09:44|
As a Scrum Master, you’ll work across multi-disciplinary teams to build world class government digital services.
You’ll be responsible for driving Agile delivery, supporting multiple teams and building Agile capabilities. While you’ll be responsible for your performance and work ethic, we’re looking for team players – our teams succeed and learn together.
• Minimum 3 years of experience required
• Extensive experience leading a multi-disciplinary Scrum teams
• Provides coaching and support to Product Managers and Product Owners
• Demonstrated experience in Agile product development
• Is a certified Scrum Master
• Understands and champions the Digital Service Standard (DSS) and Service Design and Delivery Process (SDDP)
• Can understand, contextualise and deliver solutions to complex problems – not just quote agile literature
• Leads the team in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours
• Uses metrics to help plan and refine delivery schedules
• Exhibits Agile mindset and leadership
• Creates a positive and collaborative team environment
• Leads the team toward continuous improvement
• Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions, working through team performance issues and helping them become empowered
• Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
• Exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a fast paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple projects
• Motivated, positive & enthusiastic
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra location for 12 months + extension.
Must be Australian Citizen to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9th July 2019..
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Fiona 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's