|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 16:59|
Key business analysis services include:
• Requirements Definition and Management
• Business Investigation and Analysis
• Business Modelling
• Data Management
• User Experience Analysis
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated high level of expertise and experience at providing similar services to Government or industry equivalent in the context of services / work required
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, clarify, record and manage requirements.
- Communicate across business, technical and executive stakeholders.
- Understanding of contemporary technologies (i.e. cloud) and other business analysis techniques
- Ability to improve the operations of section, branch and division.
- Experience with project initiation and planning in a commonwealth government context
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with 2 x up to 6 months extensions.
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's