Infrastructure Engineer/Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Engineer/Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 07:46|
The Department program requires the services of ICT specialist contractors to assist in the deployment and configuration of solutions into the Departments ICT environment.
We are seeking suitably experience people with excellent skills and experience with a number of the following areas:
- Microsoft Windows Server and its various roles (e.g. AD & ADFS, web server)
- Mobile Device Management solutions – Citrix XenMobile etc.
- Monitoring / Configuration - Microsoft System Centre etc.
- Scripting – PowerShell etc.
- Virtualisation – VMWare and Hyper-V
- Database Platform – eg SQL Server (with focus on optimisation, version upgrades, consolidation and virtualisation)
- Storage and Backup – focus on EMC technology including Networker, VNXe, & Isilon
Skills and Experience Required:
- Provide Infrastructure Engineer/ Systems Administrator services to assist in the deployment and configuration of solutions into the AFP’s ICT environment;
- Provide technical direction / advice to vendors performing professional services on behalf of the program;
- Design and configure AFP infrastructure to support business applications;
- Assist T&I staff with implementing new solutions into the environment;
- Undertake tasks to support business as usual activities within the different sections of Infrastructure;
- Provide technical leadership where relevant
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to permanent staff through the provision of clear and concise documentation, diagrams and procedures; and
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with approx start date 16 September 2019. Extension options of up to 24 months pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 July.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's