Business Analyst- Transformation projects
|Job Title:||Business Analyst- Transformation projects|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 11:58|
Working in a multidisciplinary team, you will:
- Develop, analyse and document current and future business processes and requirements;
- Actively engage relevant stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and that stakeholders are fully informed and engaged;
- Communicate with business and technical SME's to define needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
- Identify risks, issues and escalate to the Project Manager for review and corrective action where necessary; and
- Identify and engage relevant stakeholders and setup relevant workshops to elicit current and future system needs.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for ICT enabling projects
- Ability to identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes, contributing to the development of business knowledge, process maps, systems interfaces, business scenarios and use cases.
- Ability to assist business stakeholders envision the future and assess change impact to support transition to the desired state.
- Strong business analysis skills set including elicitation for functional and non-functional requirements
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to liaise and negotiate with business and technical personnel.
- Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as Microsoft SQL Server and Visual Studio.
- Development of cloud native applications, particularly in an Azure environment
- Advanced project management skills and the ability to drive organisational outcomes.
- Microsoft technologies, particularly Distributed .NET Enterprise Application architecture, Microsoft Office integration and SQL Server
- Contemporary experience in a modern digital working environment
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with multiple options to extend
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain within three months of department sponsorship. Also, a police check.
How to Apply:
Applications close 25 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Intelligence Analysts (NV1)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Data Quality Business Analyst (Baseline, ability to obtain and maintain NV1)