|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 14:13|
The role is varied and includes responsibility for developing technical, strategic and operational documents and diagrams by mapping business requirements to the systems technical requirements. Applicants must be able to manage competing priorities in a professional manner.
The Solution Architect holds a position of trust and will be required to manage professional relationships externally and throughout the agency.
The candidates will be evaluated against the selection criteria questions that have been asked against this request, however we ask candidates to keep in mind the essential skills and experiences mentioned in the additional document provided when addressing the selection criteria questions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated 5+ years of experience as a Solution Architect - 40%
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience as an Enterprise Architect - 20%
- Deep understanding of architectural frameworks - 20%
- Experience working within an agile management environment and working across organisational boundaries and physical locations to deliver services and project outcomes. – 20%
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with a 6 Month Extension.
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's