Cloud Security Architect
|Job Title:||Cloud Security Architect|
|Start Date:||2019-07-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2019 15:21|
The role is varied and includes responsibility for developing technical, strategic and operational documents and diagrams, with a focus on Azure and O365 implementations in hybrid and pure cloud environments. Applicants must be able to manage competing priorities in a professional manner.
The candidates will be evaluated against the selection criteria questions that have been asked against this request, however we ask candidates to keep in mind the essential skills and experiences mentioned in the additional document provided when addressing the selection criteria questions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated 3+ years of experience as a cloud architect with exposure to large scale IT infrastructure management engagements - 20%
- Demonstrated 5+ years of cyber security experience - 40%
- Deep understanding of Azure, O365, and related products and offerings including Security, deployment and management services - 20%
- Demonstrated experience in Australian Government information security risk management and Cybersecurity technologies - 20%
- IRAP assessor certification
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with a 6 Month Extension.
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
ng in a dynamic and agile environment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's