|Job Title:||Communications Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 09, 2019 14:18|
The communication officer will require extensive experience in communication practises/process around an ATM, work well with limited supervision and collaborative in team environments, an ability to quickly develop an in-depth knowledge of the department’s communications processes with a working knowledge of the departments’ communication processes being an advantage.
The position is expected to be a part time / flexible arrangement and may provide assistance in other areas of the ATM.
The communication officer will be responsible for identifying all communication activities to support the department through this ATP for the Future Telecommunications (FTS) Program, including internal and external stakeholder communications.
The services sought from the Communication Officer include working directly to the Program Lead. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement the FTS Program Communications Plan.
- Provide support aligned to the Department’s Communications Division with the roll-out of communication strategies and implementation of product promotion and events including development of promotional materials and content.
- Manage hardcopy and electronic correspondence including
- fulfilling information requests.
- Assist in internal communications including all staff communications and meeting minutes.
- Tertiary qualifications and / or demonstrated experience in internal / external communications
- Must hold/be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance with the Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA)
- Experience in managing all communication activities through an approach to market.
- Experience in the implementation of marketing campaigns.
- Experience in managing, monitoring and creating content for the department’s internal social media channels
- Demonstrate experience in stakeholder engagement / communications strategies and status reporting at the Executive level.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based Canberra with a 17 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension option
Australian citizenship is required, Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Communications Manager Level 5
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)