Solution Architect (Integration)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect (Integration)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 12:23|
The successful candidate will also have the technical management skills to plan and manage the transitions and dependencies and manage any 3rd parties involved, and senior/lead developer skills to hands-on lead key aspects of the build and ensure quality deliverables.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading the design, development and implementation of system to system interfaces, data flows, APIs and integration middleware and supporting the Project Manager to meet project timelines;
- Collaboration and communication with third party vendors, analysts, application developers and business SMEs;
- Tracking and management of Integration risks and issues.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years working as a technical/integration lead
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience with system integration, software development, message-based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management and data modelling.
- Experience with implementation of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (functions, Event Hub).
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and more traditional structured approaches
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks
- Demonstrated highly developed communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- Expertise in standard software development life cycle practices such as unit testing, integration testing, CI and CD.
- Solid background in development and the ability to write complex code if required.
The role is based Canberra with a 12 Month Contract with a 12 Months extension option
Australian citizenship is required, Police Check is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information