ICT System Administrator Storage and Backup
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator Storage and Backup|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 16:49|
1. Design and implement the future backup strategy and refresh across multiple environments for highly classified networks.
2. Develop and deliver backup and recovery solutions System Security Plan (SSP).
3. Provide solutions architecture for the design and analysis of the directorates current and emerging Backup, Restore and Archival requirements
4. Provide analysis and design for the next generation backup solution and provide migration of current enterprise Backup environments to solution chosen.
5. Provide assistance with the management of the existing Storage Area Networks (SAN) in conjunction with future backup storage requirements
6. Provide support to resolve Service Request and Incident tickets in the Storage and Backup Services queue
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 July or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (VMware) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (VMware) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Endpoint Projects and Roadmap Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - Level 2 (TSPV)