Multiple Procurement Officers
|Job Title:||Multiple Procurement Officers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 19:33|
The role has a significant emphasis on providing a timely and responsive procurement service to all Program areas, with individual procurement activities prioritised by a team leader. A number of simultaneous procurements will be expected to be managed at any one time. The Procurement Officer will liaise directly with technical and non-technical staff and work to complete purchases in accordance with established procurement guidelines. Limited training will be provided for the role.
The Procurement Officer is expected to; follow established processes, prepare quality procurement documentation, maintain procurement records, engage with a range of vendors and suppliers either directly or through panel approaches, and operate with a degree of autonomy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated long term experience in Commonwealth of Australia simple and complex procurement and RFT processes
- Demonstrated understanding and experience in procurement of ICT hardware, software and services for Government
- Experience in the liaison and communication with ICT professionals and vendors
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation of; procurement requirements, source justification, procurement risk assessment, statements of work, procurement and contracting documentation.
- Demonstrated experience managing the demands of multiple active procurements at the same time
- High order oral and written communication and record keeping skills
- Experience delivering a timely and highly responsive procurement service to an ICT Program of work
- Maintain the highest degree of probity and discretion in respect of all procurement undertaken in accordance with the PGPA
- Demonstrate high order collaboration, teamwork, and communication skills
- Understanding of tender preparation, evaluation, negotiation and selection
The role is based Canberra with a 12 Month Contract with a 12 Month contract extension option
And sign a non-disclosure agreement related to the projects and/or program of work.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics level 3 (TSPV)