|Job Title:||Data Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2019 19:59|
The successful candidate will have a strong technical background and have the ability to build successful and open working relationships.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leading the end to end Data Migration exercise and supporting the Project Manager to meet project timelines;
- Undertaking data migration activities including identification of data requirements, data analysis and cleansing, source to target data mapping, and the development of data migration plan and SQL scripts for data validation;
- Collaboration and communication with third party vendors, analysts, application designers, project team members and business SMEs; and
- Tracking and management of data migration risks and issues.
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Technical/Systems/Data Analyst with extensive data quality, data migration and data integration experience.
- End to end data migration experience including design, analysis, data extraction and cleansing and data quality assurance.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment techniques.
- Experience developing and maintaining SQL scripts for data validation.
- Demonstrated highly developed communication skills, including prioritizing, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing, documenting guidelines and operational procedures including the ability to develop a data migration plan, schedule and test plans.
- Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) or Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Demonstrated understanding of technical principles and the ability to assist with configuration of system interfaces using API's.
- Certification in SSIS
- Experience with data visualisation and business intelligence software (e.g. Power BI)
The role is based Canberra with a 12 Month Contract with a 12 Month contract extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen, Police Check Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's