|Job Title:||Microsoft Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 09:59|
- Set an example of excellence as the face of the Client, illustrating credibility and commitment to first class delivery
- Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic on-going customer relationships, gain trust and provide clarity to stakeholders across all levels.
- A great team player, having multiple opportunities to work together with diverse talented individuals across the organisation. Someone who actively value-adds to your peer groups with your knowledge and experience.
- Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
- Technical writing, presentation and training skills.
- MS qualification desirable
- Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
Windows Client - Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server (2008/2012/R2) and Client Operating System support experience (Windows vista/7/8.1/10)
- Knowledge of SCCM and its related components: SQL, SSRS, IIS, WSUS, WMI.
- Knowledge in PowerShell scripting and SCCM SDK.
- Knowledge in SSRS report authoring.
- Knowledge in PKI, specifically how it is used in SCCM.
- Good understanding of large IT infrastructure environment i.e. Networking, firewall, WAN accelerator etc.
- Good understanding of GPO, OS hardening, OS patching and security.
- Knowledge of OS imaging, Task Sequence and Windows 10 deployment/servicing.
- Security strategies and tools
- Network captures and network troubleshooting, Group policy and troubleshooting.
Brisbane location for 2 months
Must be Australian Citizen to apply and preferably hold a baseline clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 16th July 2019..
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Fiona 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
Senior Azure and Hybrid Cloud Technical Lead
Service Desk Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)