Power BI Specialist
|Job Title:||Power BI Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 18:15|
As a Power BI specialist working for the Digital Services Branch, duties may include:
- Undertake analysis, interpretation and manipulation of data.
- Under limited supervision, undertake analysis to produce data products, including reports and dashboards in line with the required standards.
- These duties may be more in line with deliverables as part of a scrum team:
- Develop and manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve work area and agency goals.
- Work with independence, subject to limited direction against established priorities, practices, and methodologies to deliver quality outcomes.
- Implement work plans for the work area including setting tasks and priorities, managing workflow and allocating resources.
- Maintain professional knowledge and continue to develop knowledge and expertise in relation to professional skills and professional regulatory requirements.
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of business and systems improvement initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Possess experience in the development of reports or dashboards in Power-BI, Tableau or similar.
- Possess experience in analysis and manipulation of complex data from a range of structured and unstructured sources
- Possess the capability to develop and manage relationships with stakeholders to achieve work area and Agency goals.
- Possess the capability to undertake analysis to produce data products, including reports and dashboards in line with the required standards, under limited supervision.
- Possess knowledge and experience with programming languages, preferably in a data science or analytics context.
- Possess the capability to utilise R or Python for data analysis
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with a Possible 6 Month contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's