CRM and .NET Applications developer
|Job Title:||CRM and .NET Applications developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 18:32|
The role will be hands-on, across the entire software lifecycle from requirements analysis and design through to testing and release. Your friendly and outgoing nature will help you engage with business users to get the most from their solutions, as well as build great business partnerships.
Your critical thinking skills and excellent documentation skills will assist your team in delivering reliable, robust and innovative digital solutions. The work will be dynamic, varied and flexible, and you will play a strong part in steering the direction of your work and the work of the team. You will be part of a larger multi-disciplinary team collaborating with experienced professionals who will work with you across the broader IT spectrum.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Significant experience delivering digital solutions, including designing, building, testing and release of software in an enterprise environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, computer science or software engineering as well as 5+ years of industry practice.
- Technical skills and experience as specified in the work to be done - 60%
- Team work, stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills - 20%
- Desired hourly rate based on the experience. - 20%
The role is based Canberra with a 12 Month Contract with a Possible 12 Month contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's