Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2019 19:22|
- Lead workshops and engagements with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements, rules and acceptance criteria
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and proven ability to distill business requirements and re-engineer processes.
- Experience working within Azure DevOps or TFS environments leading business analysis using Agile Scrum and Kanban methodology.
- Excellent documentation and estimation skills.
- Proven ability to create productive working relationships.
- Proven ability to analyse, aggregate and conceptualise discrete business requirements into enterprise level capability requirements to inform strategic direction.
- Undertake Interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions; and
- Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders within the organisation including facilitating key discussion forums.
- Reviewing and updating requirements/user stories and providing associated estimates
- Attending and contributing to scrum events (sprint planning, daily stand-up, sprint retrospective etc.)
- Strong team collaboration and working relationship skills.
- Experience with BPMN 2.0 and TOGAF or equivalent business capability models
- Technical skills and experience as specified in the work to be done above - 60%
- Team work, stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills - 20%
- Desired hourly rate based on the experience. - 20%
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with a Possible3 x 6 Months contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's