Systems Engineer L4
|Job Title:||Systems Engineer L4|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 12:00|
The Systems Engineer must have demonstrated experience in to managing multiple, sometimes complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification and validation. The role will facilitate planning, organisation, integration and delivery of complex systems engineering services and products.
1. Provide engineering services to all aspects of the system development lifecycle.
2. Analyse complex systems and apply engineering expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
3. Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project Director and/or Project Managers or Organisation Engineering Manager in a timely manner.
4. Contribute to external contract development including identification of approval and verification gates.
5. Participate in the review of externally developed test plans and procedures to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
6. Engage with relevant stakeholders in documentation development.
7. Resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development projects.
8. Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures, and working cohesively and flexibly with the broader project team, key business partners and stakeholder groups.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract plus 2 x 12 month extensions. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 August or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's