Database Design and Implementation
|Job Title:||Database Design and Implementation|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2019 15:32|
1. Develop against a broad and evolving range of geospatial database requirements, supported by OEM vendors as required.
2. Interact with technical representatives from primary Geospatial producers and consumers agencies, to understand, interpret and design against their requirements.
3. Ensure compliance with Commonwealth Government security standards.
4. Ensure security risks, business functions and priorities are considered.
5. Develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
6. Deliver requirements agreed throughout the agile development process.
7. Participate in and contribute to design reviews, stakeholder meetings, agile/SCRUM process
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract plus 2 x 12 month extensions. Start date negotiable.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until October or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Network Infrastructure Database Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)
Systems Engineer (Automation and Monitoring) Level 5 (TSPV)
Full Stack Developer - React and .Net Core (NV1)
Project Manager Level 5 - Contract management & Procurement (TSPV)