ICT Contract Manager
|Job Title:||ICT Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2019 10:58|
- Manage major ICT contracts in a multi-vendor environment.
- Manage contracts for goods and services to ensure the delivery of outcomes are in line with contract objectives, government and stakeholder requirements.
- Monitor contract performance and compliance in accordance with the contract, contract management plan, risk management and government and departmental policies and procedures.
- Research, interpret and apply legislation and policy.
- Provide timely and accurate advice and support on procurement and contracting, from the simple to complex.
- Contribute to internal reviews in order to develop internal policy and procedures in alignment with the Division’ Business Plan, ICT Strategic Plan and Government Initiatives.
- Represent and negotiate on behalf of the department at commercial meetings and briefings.
- Under limited supervision manage and monitor own workflows.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in an ICT contract management (or equivalent) role in a procurement environment and an excellent working knowledge of contract management processes and techniques in a multi-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a high-pressure ICT environment and produce high quality outputs in line with departmental, divisional and branch objectives.
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert contract management advice and the ability to work well within a team.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
- Time management and organisational skills to deliver quality outcomes in a timely manner.
- Experience in an ICT (or equivalent) role in a procurement environment and knowledge or understanding of Commonwealth Government contracting and procurement practices including Commonwealth Procurement Rules and Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013.
- Certificate IV in Contracts and Procurement would be well regarded.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with a Possible 2 x 6 Month contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's