Data Warehouse Modeller
|Job Title:||Data Warehouse Modeller|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2019 11:17|
(a) develop data models to meet specified business requirements and which will allow future integration with other reporting systems
(b) develop SQL scripts for curation of transactional datasets, and
(c) follow good programming practices and team programming conventions.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Technical excellence, specifically in SQL data warehousing - 60%
- Ability to work well with others - 40%
- SQL Server Analysis Services: Tabular modelling, DAX
- Programming languages/automation: Python, R
- Develop analytics products, including interactive reports and dashboards, to meet business requirements
- Support ad hoc analytical and programming tasks as required
The role is based Canberra with a 11 Month Contract with a Possible 1 x 12 Month contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's