|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2019 12:27|
Using Jira to report, prioritise and track system issues and process.
Provide day−to−day user support on the current system.
Provide advice to stakeholders around the system's operation and functionality.
Assist stakeholders around the development of 3rd party systems to connect via API.
Assist in the creation and maintenance of system documentation including IT security and other compliance documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in providing business as usual support services in line with the respective Service Level Agreements.
- Experience working with complex IT systems, including a sound understanding of system interoperability, database structures and data flows between systems
- The ability to build effective and ongoing working relationships across various stakeholder groups. This involves developing a sound understanding of stakeholder needs and liaison with the external vendor.
- Demonstrated experience in user acceptance (UAT) for IT systems, including the execution of test scripts.
- A strong willingness to learn and a flexible approach.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Australian Vocational Education and Training (VET) system.
- Experience in the following environments and platforms− SQL, Citrix, . Net Python, R, Tableau Sharepoint
- Working knowledge of Agile project management Methodologies
The role is based Canberra with a 6 Month Contract with a Possible 6 Month contract extension.
Must be Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 18 July 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's